LB Series Lever Hoist
Product Number: LB010-10
- $46063 $460.63
Harrington's LB lever hoists combine easy operation with a compact, low headroom design that easily handles real-world demands. Rated the number 1 selling lever hoist in the U.S., these hoists can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any other load angle and have the strength to get the job done. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, our LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Many Benefits from More Features:
• Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
• Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
• Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism. • Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
• Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
• Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
• Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.