Electric Winch w/ brake and overload protection
Product Number: OZ12ACW
Heavy Duty OZ Economy Chain Hoist with No Overload Protection
Product Number: OZHDE005-10CH
Heavy Duty OZ Economy Lever Hoist with No Overload Protection
Product Number: OZHDE075-5LH
OZ Mechanical Chain Hoist No Overload Protection
Product Number: OMCB025NG
OZ Mechanical Lever Hoist No Overload Protection
Product Number: OMLB025NG
Premium Chain Hoist with Overload Protection
Product Number: OZ005-10CHOP
OZ Lifting Products:
OZ Lifting Products manufactures a range of lifting equipment. This includes hoists, beam clamps, beam trolleys, davit cranes, winches, electric hoists, and mechanical hoists. OZ Lifting maintains its position as a leader in the industry in quality and reliability. Combine this with the fact that all of the OZ Lifting Hoists are rigged and the overloads set at their warehouse in the U.S. to ensure OZ Lifting has complete quality control. OZ Lifting Products have been successfully handling material for many clients on the world market for over 10 years.
Many OZ Lifting Products are manufactured throughout the U.S. and are proud to bring them to their customers as Made in the USA. Headquartered in Winona, Minnesota U.S.A. OZ Lifting provides safe and affordable industrial lifting equipment to their end users. They offer excellent customer service and support on all their lifting equipment.
OZ Lifting Products are designed to work with a wide range of applications and industries including the oil and gas industry, shipyards, mines and other markets that require solutions to extremely hazardous and demanding lifting environments.
They offer an innovative line of tough, all-steel chain and lever hoists featuring overload protection and meet all product standards such as CE, AS1418.2, ANSI B30.21 and ANSI B30.16. Beam clamps and trolleys are also available.
Some OZ Lifting Hoists feature overload protection providing a level of safety and peace of mind for your employee’s welfare. OZ Lifting Hoists with standard overload protection along with a five-year warranty meets all of your criteria to make a safe lift.
We offer both Lever Hoists and Chain Hoists in a variety of sizes to best meet your requirements. These features are found on both types of hoists.
- Overload Protection –A standard on OZ Lifting Hoists, except for the economy line, and is factory set. Overload protection is an integral part of the hoist and prevents the operator from overloading the hoist. When activated, the overload will not allow hoist to raise a load any further. This allows the operator to obtain a larger capacity hoist to be able to handle the job safely.
- Minimal Load Lifting Effort – OZ Lifting Hoists require 20% – 35% less effort than the competition.
- Fully Enclosed Gearing –Protects gears from contamination and debris.
- All Steel Construction – Making them strong, durable and rugged.
- Forged Alloy Steel Hooks and Cast Steel Safety Latches – Each heavy duty cast steel safety latch has a bolt and lock nut connection rather than roller pins which are used by most competitors. This facilitates easy latch changing.
- Machined Lift Wheel – The hoist wheel accepts the chain more easily for a smooth long lasting operation.
- Electro Zinc Plated Hand & Load Chain – Provides a durable non-oily finish.
- Corrosion Protection – Hoist components are powder coated to prevent corrosion.
- Weather Proof Load Holding Brake – Both lever and chain hoists have a protected Weston Brake holding the load throughout the operation.
- All Gears and Shafts Run on Roller Bearings – Providing a controlled operation as well as maintenance free lubrication.
- Stainless Steel Riveted ID Tags – These tags will not rust and will maintain clear distinct information for easy identification.
- Maintenance – Hoists can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance.
- Certification – Each hoist is rigged, load tested, double checked, and verified so as to provide traceability throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Unique to Lever Hoists:
- Free Wheel Feature– When not under load the operator can disengage the gearing by positioning the selection switch to the center position. This allows for a quick adjustment of the chain for faster operation.
- Pull Handle / Safety Chain Stop– When not under load this feature allows for quick disengagement of gearing which allows for fast movement of the load hook. The safety chain stop is designed to hold the load in the event that the entire load chain is transmitted through the hoist.
- 360 Degree Handle Rotation– This allows the operator to work in confined spaces.
- Fully Enclosed Lift Wheel– This maintains smooth operation while distributing the load over more links of chain. It also helps keep debris from contaminating the lift wheel and self-cleans the chain as it enters the wheel.
- Steel Handle with Rubber Grip– This handle provides a non-slip, sure grip, surface.
- Cast Steel Hand Wheel– Rotates to allow positive load chain positioning.
- Lower Block– Included with multi-strand hoists.
- Lifting or Pulling – This lever hoist can be used for lifting or pulling.
Unique to Chain Hoists:
- Unique Hand Wheel Design – This feature enables the hand chain to successfully feed directly into the wheel sprocket from many directions and angles. Thus, the operator can use the hoist while standing to the side, or even above the load without fear of the hand chain jamming.
- Thrust Bearing on Lower Hook – Allows easy rotation of the load while suspended & prevents load chain twisting.
- Electro Zinc Plated Hand & Load Chain – Provides a durable non-oily finish.
- Fully Machined Lift Wheel – This feature perfectly accepts the chain allowing for a smooth long lasting operation.
- Low Headroom – Provides maximum lift by minimizing space taken up by the hoist, making it ideal for restricted space applications.
100% made in the USA, this beam clamp features a fully welded box construction. Unlike their competitors, OZ Lifting Products uses no press fit pins in their beam clamps. They completely weld the support plates as well as the main load pin to the heavy duty side plates. This provides exceptional rigidity and strength. Also, Oz Lifting Products uses a combination of industrial powder coating and zinc plating for increased durability.
Beam Trolley & Clamp:
The Beam Trolley & Clamp provides the option to roll like a trolley or lock down like a clamp, the unit is lightweight, moves quickly from beam to beam, has precision ball bearing wheels, anti-drop plate, durable baked enamel finish, stainless I.D. tag and each trolley has a lock down screw for added safety. This unique trolley also adjusts to most beam types with ease.
Geared Beam Trolley:
Geared Beam Trolleys are made for precision lifting applications and to move across a beam with the least amount of sway. The precision ball bearing trolley wheels make it easy to maneuver heavy loads into position at any given point along the type of beam being used. The geared beam trolley has anti drop plates, double baked enamel paint, with individual test certificates, and serial numbers for complete traceability.
Push Beam Trolley:
These lightweight trolleys offer super quick adjustment, precision ball bearing wheels, and an anti-drop plate with a durable baked enamel finish.
A Davit Crane is designed to lower objects over the edge of a drop-off, (example a ship's davit crane can be used to lower cargo from the deck onto a lower dock area). The beam can pivot on a vertical axis and can be made of steel or composite materials.
The Compozite Davit Crane by OZ Lifting Products is bringing new technology and safe lifting practices together. This synergistic blend of strong lightweight composite materials and durable steel components is available now. The beam uses advanced fiber reinforced composite materials which allow for a crane weight about half that of an all metal davit crane making it truly portable.
The OZ Lifting Products Davit Crane 1000 features a capacity of 1000 lbs. and offers these features:
- 360-degree rotation
- 4 different boom height adjustments
- Manual Din rated CE winch with brake. Includes power drill adaptor
- Zinc plated finish
- AC & DC winch option
- Individually tested and includes test certificate
- Pedestal or Socket bases sold separately (comes with mounting template)
Brake Winches are vertical lifting devices that can raise or lower cargo by operating a hand crank. A brake winch automatically self-locks the position when the cranking has stopped. OZ Lifting Products offers both carbon steel and stainless steel options when ordering brake winches.
The OZ Lifting Products Electric Winch is similar to the brake winch except that it uses an electric motor instead of operating it by a hand crank. Features include:
- Two-braking system mechanical and dynamic
- Overload protection
- Fully-enclosed gearing
- Machine cut and hardened gears
- Easy bolt on winch to OZ Lifting Davit Cranes
- CE rated
- Emergency handle
We also carry a selection of OZ Lifting Mechanical Lever Hoists and Chain Hoists as well as an Economy Lever and Chain Hoist.