5T - ES-Series--Single-Acting,-General-Purpose
Product Number: ES-50
- $11035 $110.35
Eagle Pro ES series redefines durability for the harshest of industrial environments with its high strength alloy steel construction. Hardened and chromed piston ensures superior product life by reducing wear and corrosion.
Eagle Pro ES series is not only durable, it gets the job done! Heavy-duty, straight pull return springs provide fast retraction. For greater flexibility and easy mounting, the ES series comes with collar, multiple piston threads, and base mounting holes.
Hardened and E-coated snap-in type saddle prevents piston jamming and mushrooming, practically eliminating downtime. The female coupler comes with a dust cover – preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro ES series also complies with ASME B30.1 standard.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel an provides support to reduce wear from off center loads.
2. Heavy-duty wiper ring keeps dust and debris out of the cylinder body, improving performance and service life of the cylinder.
3. High strength composite bearing provides support for off center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
4. High strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
5. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
6. Industrial U-cup style seal prevents costly leaks.
7. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
8. Heavy-duty straight pull return springs provide quick retraction times.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT||COLLAR THREAD||COLLAR THREAD LENGTH|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3||IN||IN||IN||IN|
|ES-51||0.98||1.09||4.33||5.31||1-1/2 - 16||1.10|