The Eagle Pro ED series produces fast and controlled piston contraction thanks to the double acting operation. A built-in safety valve prevents accidental-over pressurization. Most models include collar, piston threads, and base mounting holes to make fixturing a simple task.
Piston jamming and mushrooming is prevented by the cylinder’s hardened, and E-coated snap-in saddle. The ED series enhances durability with a hardened and chromed piston that reduces wear and corrosion. ED series cylinders are easy to move around the job site with the addition of carrying handles (and eyebolts on larger models) that ease positioning and carrying. A durable, anti-corrosive finish is added using an environmentally friendly coating process. The ED Series comes with rugged, EAB-201A female coupler, complete with heavy-duty dust covers, preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system The ED Series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off center loads.
2. Industrial U-cup seals prevent costly leaks.
3. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
4. High strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
5. High strength composite bearing provides support for off center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
6. Optional tilt saddles help prevent cylinder damage from off center loads.
7. Standard couplers provided with dust caps.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||MAX. CYLINDER CAPACITY||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||METRIC TON (US TON)||METRIC TON (US TON)||IN2||IN2||IN3||IN3||IN||IN|
|ED-1006||95 (104.5)||6.61||95 (104.5)||48 (52.8)||20.62||9.59||136.30||63.44||14.06||20.67|
|ED-10013||95 (104.5)||13.11||95 (104.5)||48 (52.8)||20.62||9.59||270.16||125.74||20.63||33.74|
|ED-10018||95 (104.5)||18.11||95 (104.5)||48 (52.8)||20.62||9.59||373.20||173.69||27.05||45.16|