The Eagle Pro EDH series incorporates a hollow piston design that allows both pushing and pulling forces. The construction of high-strength alloy steel maximizes durability. The EDH series’ double-acting operation ensures fast and controlled piston reaction time.
Accidental over-pressurization is prevented with a built-in safety valve. The collar, piston threads, and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing. The EDH Series comes with a rugged, EAB-201A female coupler, complete with a heavy-duty dust cover, preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro EDH series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off-center loads.
2. Automatic safety valve prevents over-pressurization
3. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
4. High-strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
5. High strength composite bearing provides support for off center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
6. Industrial style seals prevent costly leaks
7. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||MAX. CYLINDER CAPACITY||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||US TON||US TON||IN2||IN2||IN3||IN3||IN||IN|