Eagle Pro ESX series feature high-strength alloy steel aimed at maximizing durability. The hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion damage. The inclusion of base mounting holes enables easy fixturing. An environmentally friendly coating process produces a finish that protects against corrosion. The ESX features a single-acting, load return operation. Additionally, optional tilt saddles are available. The Rugged, EAB-201A female coupler with dust cover included provides a shield against dust and debris. The Eagle Pro ESX Series complies with ASME B30.1 Standards.
1. Bolt-on, e-coated removable grooved saddle prevents piston damage.
2. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
3. High-strength wiper ring keeps dirt and debris out.
4. High-strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion resistance.
5. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off center loads.
6. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3||IN||IN|