The Eagle Pro ESH Series allows for both pushing and pulling by incorporating a hollow piston design. The heavy-duty return spring provides notoriously quick reaction times. Easy fixturing with the inclusion of collar threads. The Rugged, EAB-201A female coupler with dust cover included provides a shield against dust and debris. The Eagle Pro ESH Series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off-center loads.
2. High-strength composite bearing provides support for off-center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
3. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
4. Heavy-duty return springs provide quick retraction times.
5. High-strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
6. Industrial U-cup style seals prevent costly leaks.
7. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT||COLLAR THREAD||COLLAR THREAD LENGTH|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3||IN||IN||IN||IN|
|ESH-202||20 (22)||1.93||5.08||9.80||6.38||8.31||3-7/8- 12||1.50|
|ESH-206||20 (22)||6.10||5.08||31.01||12.05||18.15||3-7/8- 12||1.50|