18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 2‑Pc. Combo Kit (3.0Ah) - XT270
Product Number: XT270
- $41860 $418.60
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT270) packs two fastening solutions that are ideal for both automotive technicians and shade tree mechanics. The kit includes a powerful brushless motor ½” impact wrench with a full 740 ft. lbs. of Max Torque and 1,180 ft.lbs. of breakaway torque for fastening lug nuts and other demanding applications. The impact wrench has three-speed settings for precise fastening control. The kit also includes a compact impact driver with variable speed and up to 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications. The kit includes two fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries and an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 1/2" Impact Wrench BL™ Motor delivers 740 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 1,180 ft.lbs of breakaway torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long weighing only 3.9 lbs.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers