The Eagle Pro EL series includes an alloy steel lock nut for mechanical load holding. The EL series is constructed of a high strength alloy steel to maximize durability. The hardened chrome piston reduces damage caused from wear and corrosion. The overflow port functions as a stroke limiter.
The EL series includes hardened grooved replaceable saddles. Composite bearings prevent metal-to-metal contact. Quick reaction times are obtained through with heavy-duty straight pull return springs. An environmentally friendly coating process produces a finish that further increases durability. The included rugged, EAB-201A female coupler and dust cover prevent dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro EL series complies with ASME B30.1 standards
1. High-strength steel lock nut.
2. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
3. High-strength composite bearing provides support for off-center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
4. Industrial U-cup style seal prevents costly leaks.
5. High-strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
6. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3|