Eagle Pro EDX series maximizes durability with the use of a high-strength alloy steel. The built-in safety valve prevents accidental over-pressurization. The EDX is easy to carry and position with the included eyebolts. Optional tilt saddles are also available.
The hardened and chromed piston minimizes wear and corrosion damage. The incorporation of base mounting holes enables easy fixturing. An environmentally friendly coating process provides a highly durable finish. The EDX Series comes with rugged, EAB-201A female coupler, complete with heavy-duty dust covers, preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro EDX Series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off-center loads.
2. Automatic safety valve prevents over-pressurization.
3. Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion.
4. High-strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
5. High-strength composite bearings provide support for off-center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
6. Industrial style seal design prevents costly leaks.
7. Standard EAb-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||MAX. CYLINDER CAPACITY||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||US TON||US TON||IN2||IN2||IN3||IN3|