Featuring a low-profile, or flat design, the Eagle Pro ESL series cylinder is an optimal choice for confined spaces. The hardened and chromed piston is constructed of high strength alloy steel that increases durability by reducing wear and corrosion. The grooved piston end does not require a saddle, and the inclusion of mounting holes permits easy fixturing.
Retraction time is quick thanks to the heavy-duty, straight pull return springs. An environmentally friendly coating process is used to provide the durable anti-corrosion finish. The female coupler comes with a dust cover – preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro ESL Series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off center loads.
2. Hardened, chromed and grooved piston reduces wear and corrosion.
3. High strength alloy steel body is precision machined to reduce wear and features a baked enamel finish for durability and corrosion protection.
4. Heavy-duty, straight pull return springs provide quick retraction times.
5. Industrial seals with backup gaskets prevent costly leaks.
6. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY||COLLAPSED HEIGHT||EXTENDED HEIGHT|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3||IN||IN|