The Eagle Pro ESA series is conveniently lightweight and easy to carry. The high-strength aluminum alloy is treated to increase resistance to wear and corrosion. Heavy-duty, straight pull return springs provide quick reaction times. Composite bearings prevent metal-to-metal contact, and protects against side loads. The Rugged, EAB-201A female coupler with dust cover included provides a shield against dust and debris. The Eagle Pro ESA series complies with ASME B30.1 standards.
1. Guide ring elimates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off-center loads.
2. High-strength aluminum alloy body is coated to protect against corrosion.
3. High-strength, straight pull, return spring assembly provides fast retraction.
4. Standard EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
5. High strength composite bearing provides support for off center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
|MODEL||CYLINDER CAPACITY @ 10,000 PSI (700 BAR)||STROKE||CYLINDER EFFECTIVE AREA||OIL CAPACITY|
|METRIC TON (US TON)||IN||IN2||IN3|