The Eagle Pro ESP series is constructed of high-strength alloy steel to maintain durability. The hardened and chromed piston extends the life of the cylinder through the reduction of wear and corrosion damage. Retraction times are fast due to heavy-duty straight pull return springs. Accidental over-extension is prevented with a built-in safety valve. The ESP series features an enamel finish that increases protection from corrosion. A dust cover is included with the rugged, EAB-201A female coupler.
1. Industrial wiper ring reduces dirt and debris contamination.
2. High-strength return spring.
3. High-strength alloy steel construction for increased durability.
4. Built-in safety valve prevents ram over extension.
5. High-strength composite bearing provides support for off-center loads without damaging the cylinder walls.
6. Rugged, EAB-201A coupler provided with dust cover.
|MODEL||PISTON DIAMETER||TOP TO INLET PORT||SADDLE DIAMETER||PISTON THREAD LENGTH||PISTON DIAMETER||BASE MOUNTING HOLE||COLLAR THREAD||COLLAR THREAD LENGTH||BASE MOUNTING HOLE THREAD LENGTH||WEIGHT|
|ESP-106||1.38||1.54||-||0.79||M30 X 2||M30 X 2||M85 X 2||0.98||1.06||20.90|